Effective November 1, 2021, Thailand will open registrations for ‘Thailand Pass’, a new web-based system designed to ease the entry process for inbound travelers. Thailand Pass is a fully automatic system developed in collaboration between the Department of Consular Affairs and the Digital Development Agency, which aims to reduce unnecessary paperwork from the previous COE system and expedite the documentation process. With the new changes, travelers will receive a QR Entry Code in lieu of a certificate. Also, the Thailand Pass will collect both travel and health information such as the TM6 and TM8 forms.
Who is eligible for Thailand Pass?
- Fully vaccinated travelers traveling by air
- Fully vaccinated travelers entering through the Sandbox
- Unvaccinated travelers entering through the ASQ upon arrival
- Travelers from officially listed low-risk countries by the government
What are the requirements for the Thailand Pass?
- Certificate of Covid-19 vaccines
- Covid-19 Insurance certificate with 50,000 USD coverage
- Booking confirmation for ASQ or SHA+ Hotel
- Copy of Thai visa if necessary
How to Apply for Thailand Pass
- Visit https://tp.consular.go.th
- Input personal information
- Upload required documents
- Receive QR Entry Code or Thailand Pass ID via email
- Apply at least 7 days before departure (application takes 3-5 days)
Apply for Luma Thailand Pass
Inbound travelers entering Thailand are required to purchase an insurance policy that includes Covid-19 coverage up to 50,000 USD. The period of insurance coverage must meet or exceed your visa period. Luma Thailand Pass is a travel insurance policy that satisfies all entry and visa requirements.
- Covers Covid-19 and meets the 50,000 USD requirement
- Apply and purchase online
- Receive the certificate within 10 minutes
- Meets all visa requirements
- Well-acknowledged by embassies and consulates around the world
Find more information about Luma Thailand Pass and apply online or fill the below form to purchase your Luma Thailand Pass Insurance.